Below you'll find a list of forms you may need as a graduate student. If you do not see a form you are looking for, please contact the Graduate School.

Graduate Student Resource Guide

Thesis and Dissertation Submission Process

Thesis and Dissertation Format Guide

Deadline Extension Application

Advisory Committee Appointment
This form should be filled out in the beginning of the student’s academic program and guidance from their committee should be provided to the student as they progress in their graduate program.

Graduate Program Defense and Completion Form
This form certifies that the student's thesis/dissertation/oral exam is adequate in scope and quality as a record of study for their graduate degree.

Institutional Review Board (IRB) Final Report Form 

Graduate Student Application for Graduation

Petition to Participate in Commencement Ceremonies *If applicable
Student who plan on walking and completing remaining units in the summer must submit this form to the Graduate School office.

Application to Request Reinstatement

Leave of Absence 

Revalidation Request
All revalidation request and plans must be approved by the student's advisor or Program Director, the School/College Dean, and the Graduate Dean.

Add/Drop Form

Degree Adjustment Form and/or Transfer Credit Form

Graduate Student Research & Conference Travel Funding Application
The Graduate School provides funding (up to $1,000) to promote, encourage, and support graduate student research.