An investment in your future.

Learn about the ways we can help you finance your degree, to get you on your way to the career of your dreams.

    Get the aid you need
    Federal Student Loans

    Federal Unsubsidized Loans
    Most graduate students who are U.S. citizens or eligible noncitizens will qualify for up to $20,500.00 a year. Interest accrues while you are in school, though payments are not due until you have completed your degree. Recent interest rate and loan fee information can be found here.

    Graduate PLUS Loan
    PLUS loans are approved based on credit worthiness and a separate application is required for consideration. Interest will accrue while you are in school, though payments are not due until you have completed your degree. Additional information may be found at

    Submitting your FAFSA
    The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed for consideration of Federal Loans. The FAFSA will require student information from the previous tax year, for example for the 2020-2021 school year, the FAFSA will request 2018 information.
    Use School code: 001329

    Student meeting with Financial Aid representative about their aid package.
    Pharmacy student conducting sample tests.
    Funding Available
    Graduate Assistantships

    University of the Pacific provides a limited number of Graduate Teaching Assistantships. Graduate Assistants receive an assistantship and tuition support, which is intended to help finance their graduate education.

    Let your merit speak for itself
    Scholarships & Fellowships

    University of the Pacific Scholarships
    Institutional scholarships vary by school and program. For further information please reach out to the program directly.

    External Scholarships & Fellowship Programs
    There are numerous external scholarships and fellowships available for graduate students. Below is a list of resources to help you search for scholarships:

    Scholarship winner smiles in library stacks.
    Have Questions?

    Connect with the Office of Financial Aid.